Thursday, February 17, 2011

Did you know it was Random Acts of Kindness week?

I had no idea of this fact. Thanks to Short on Cents, I now know that several malls around the St Louis area are celebrating Random Acts of Kindness week.

Stop by one of these malls on Friday from 5-7pm and you might get a Random freebie!

The following malls are participating:
-Chesterfield Mall – Chesterfield-Mall.com (Chesterfield)
-Mid Rivers Mall – ShopMidRiversMall.com (St. Peters)
-St. Clair Square – StClairSquare.com (Fairview Heights, IL)
-South County Center – ShopSouthCountyCenter.com (south St. Louis County)
-West County Center – ShopWestCountyCenter.com (Des Peres)

Freebies include: cheesecake, earrings, lotions from Bath and Body Works and more.
What a nice freebie!
Makes me want to do some nice things tomorrow too!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I used to live in Fairview Heights, now I live in Connecticut!