Monday, February 21, 2011

Swagbucks - new members get 80 free Swagbucks!!!!

If you have thought about signing up for Swagbucks, but you still haven't done it yet, do it before Feb 28th and you will get 80 free Swagbucks for signing up!!!! That is a great deal since new users usually only get 30 Swagbucks. Use code 3rdBirthday98 when you sign up to get your extra 50 Swagbucks.

Swagbucks is completely free to sign up and you earn Swagbucks for doing your searches (regular google searches) thru Swagbucks (I downloaded their toolbar which was super easy and I use that to do my searches.) Randomly, Swagbucks awards Swagbucks for doing your searches (usually it's aound your 3rd - 5th search). I wait until I get 450 Swagbucks and I cash out for a $5 Amazon gift card, but there are many other gift cards that you can use your Swagbucks on.

It's free! I never pay a single cent for using Swagbucks. Go here to get started!

I have personally cashed out for $105 worth of Amazon cards last year.

No comments: