Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Cute and functional shopping bags!

Discover BAGGU: Reusable shopping bags you'll actually look fabulous carrying!

I like this deal! Many of the reusable bags that I have are not machine washable and are not made as well as these.
Folds into a flat 5” by 5” pouch. Holds 50 lbs. 100% Ripstop nylon. Machine washable.

Today, you can get a $35 voucher to Baggu for $16 (or less!). The price goes down as more people get in on the deal.

I checked the site and there is a $5 flat rate shipping (I like that) and the bags are priced as follows:

$8.00 each / 3, 4 or 5 bags $7.50 each / 6 or more bags $6.50 each

I think these would make a great gift (mother's day) for someone. It's a nice useful gift and they come in a ton of cute patterns.

 Go here for all the details.

No comments: