Sunday, March 13, 2011

Free sample Purex Complete with Zout Stain Remover!

I am a Purex Insider and I was lucky enough to be sent a free full size bottle of the new Purex Complete with Zout Stain Remover and it's great!!! I am so glad that I got the chance to try this. It made a believer out of me.


I was super excited to try this product since I am a huge fan of both Purex and Zout! Zout is amazing at removing even my toughest stains and with 3 kids and a husband, I get some pretty tough stains to deal with.

Purex Complete has 3 powerful stain fighters to fight all of you stain issues.
Protease works on protein based stains such as grass and blood.
Amylase works on starchy stains such as chocolate and tomato sauce. (It worked on tomato sauce that my 2 year old had all over her new shirt!)
Mannanase works on guar which is used as a thickener is many foods. These thinkeners make the food stick to your clothes and making them difficult to remove.

Use Purex Complete with Zout Stain Remover as a pretreater directly on stains. Let it sit 5 minutes and then wash. Simple! (This is how I treated my 2 year old's shirt)

Purex Complete works in all washing machine types! No need to go searching for the HE labeled one! (I like this!)

Purex is also cheaper than other leading detergents and since you are reading this blog I KNOW this is important to you too!

I will have a giveaway of free bottles (coupons) soon, but until then go here to request your free sample!


No comments: