Thursday, March 17, 2011

Silk 10 day Challenge Review and 75 cents off coupon


Most of you know that I am a Bzz Agent. I love being a Bzz Agent. It gives me a chance to try things that I wouldn't normally try on my own. I would say that Silk is one of those products.

I was not sure that I would like Soy Milk. I had heard some not so good things about the taste of Soy Milk and it scared me away from trying it.

I got my Bzz Agent package in the mail with 2 coupons for free half gallons to try. I consulted the kids and we went with Very Vanilla and Chocolate (of course!). We each poured a little in a glass and tried them. They were great! I am really impressed! It was WAY better than I was expecting and even the teens that are very picky liked both of them. My 2 year old was partial to the chocolate soy milk and I love the fact that the chocolate milk has 2 grams of fiber per serving. (We are trying to get some more fiber in her diet.)

So - we are officially doing the Silk 10 day challenge.
Here is what I like about Silk:
Great taste!
as much calcium as dairy milk
no cholesterol
80% lower saturated fat than dairy milk
souce of ALA Omega 3's

Go here to check out the Silk 10 day Challenge page and you can print a coupon for 75cents off your Silk purchase to get you started.
 
Disclosure - I was not financially compensated for this post. I was sent coupons to try the product for free, but all opinions are my own.

No comments: