Thursday, April 21, 2011

Carmex Orange Review



I was recently sent a sample of the new Carmex Moisture Plus Orange! (The above picture is the Carmex Moisture Plus - but since Orange isn't available yet, it's not exactly what the Orange flavor will look like, but I'm sure it's close) It's the same great Carmex, but with a subtle orange flavor added! (I personally would love a little more orange flavor, but I did like it a bunch.) I can't wait for this to come out in stores so I can get my husband his own! I will let you know when this is released so that you guys can try it for yourselves. Maybe Carmex will do a giveaway when it's released in stores or at least a sample.

Visit Carmex here to see all their new products.

Disclosure - I was sent Carmex Moisture Plus Orange for my review. I was not financially compenstated and all opinions are my own.

No comments: