Thursday, April 21, 2011

KNORKS are on Living Social today!


We just recently received a set of 4 Knorks in the mail from a previous daily deal and I have to tell you that I really like them. They are a bit heavier than a traditional fork (I got the 18/10 Glossy finish Steel ones), but they are very nice to eat with. They look stylish and they clean up easily in the dishwasher. Since they are steel, they will hopefully hold up well to my 3 kids. (They definitely feel sturdy to say the least!)

There is another deal on them today at Living Social. For $18, you can get $60 worth! This is a good deal since you can use it toward the shipping and handling! I am definitely getting in on this deal. I think I will buy 2 vouchers and stack them (you can stack up to 3 vouchers on one order) and get the 20 piece place setting.

Go here to see for yourself. This would make a great gift. (I know I would LOVE it!)

No comments: