Saturday, April 2, 2011

She Speaks - Johnsonville Sausage Review


I belong to another program called She Speaks. They recently sent me a Johnsonville Italian Inspiration kit for me to review Johnsonville Italian Sausage. They didn't have to twist my arm for this one. My husband and I really like Johnsonville sausage.

I received 3 coupons for free products so I bought the ground sweet italian sausage and made some delicious "twisty" (that's what my 2 year old calls it) pasta with the Johnsonville sweet italian sausage on top instead of meat sauce. It was a huge hit! My 2 year old ate much more than I expected and the teens said that it was better than our ordinary meat sauce. I doubt that I will make this everytime since I still believe that the lean ground beef is healthier than the sausage, but since everyone liked it so much, I will definitely be making it more often.

I also want to try a few of the recipes that they sent us including the Italian Sausage Rigatoni (this is one of my all time favorite dishes at my favorite italian restaurant) and Italian Meatballs. I think the Johnsonville Italian Meatballs would be great for my next get together.

Go here to see all the Johnsonville recipes.

Disclosure - I was sent the Johnsonville Italian Inspiration package from She Speaks for my review. I was not financially compensated and all reviews are my own.

No comments: