Sunday, April 10, 2011

Smile.ly Review - Country Crock Spreadable Butter with Canola Oil

Shedd's Spread Country Crock Spreadable Butter

I am a member of Smile.ly and I was sent a coupon for a free tub of Country Crock Speadable Butter with Canola Oil to try.

I used the Country Crock Spreadable butter on my waffles last weekend and I really couldn't tell the difference from the butter that I normally use. What I did notice was how easy it was to put on my waffles as compared to butter that I have to wait to melt a little bit before I can spread it.

I have also used it in one of my pasta side dishes (you know, the kind you make in a microwave for a side dish for dinner) and it didn't taste any different than any other time I made it.

You can go to the Country Crock website here and print a 40 cent coupon on any Country Crock item so that you can try this yourself.

Disclosure - I was sent a coupon for a free tub for my opinion. I was not financially compensated.

No comments: