Friday, May 13, 2011

Bzz Agent - Children's Claritin Review

Children's Claritin(R) Syrup

I was recently sent a bottle of Children's Claritin from Bzz Agent to review. They didn;t hgave to ask me twice to review this product! My 2 year old daughter was prescribed Claritin last year and with this year's very bad allergy season here in Missouri, we were already going to buy it again this year.

Children's Claritin provides 24 hour relief for the sniffling, sneezing and watery eyes associated with allergies. It's also the #1 pediatrician recommended non drowsy over the counter allergy brand. The non drowsy part is what is important to me. I like to treat my daughter's symptoms, but I didn't want her to miss out on things because she was too drowsy to play. I have tried other allergy meds and they seem to put her to sleep.

Another thing that I like about Children's Claritin is the grape flavor that my daughter doens't mind drinking! I will tell you that it's a whole lot easier to give my daughter medicine every day when she doesn't fuss about taking it. That makes mornings so much less stressful.

If your child has allergies, I would ask your pediatrician if Children's Claritin would be right for your child.

Disclosure - I was sent a 2oz bottle of Grape Children's Claritin for this review. I was not financially compensated for this review and all opinions are my own.


No comments: