Friday, May 13, 2011

It's Mega Swagbucks Friday!


Oh how I love Swagbucks!!!

Swagbucks is completely free to sign up and you randomly (it doesn't take long) earn Swagbucks for doing your regular searches (powered by Google search) thru Swagbucks (I downloaded their toolbar which was super easy and I use that to do my searches.) I wait until I get 450 Swagbucks and I cash out for a $5 Amazon gift card, but there are many other gift cards that you can use your Swagbucks on (like Starbucks).

If you sign on morning and evening and do a few searches, you can earn 10-20 Swagbucks a day or more. A typical day, I log in in the morning and do 3-5 searchs and get 7-10 Swagbucks (and 1 free Swagbuck for having downloaded the toolbar). I then log in at night and get another 7-10 Swagbucks. I will also take the poll for 1 Swagbuck and sometimes (I am not good about this one) check what surveys they have to offer for another free Swagbuck. This gives me a total of about 20 Swagbucks a day.

It's free! I never pay a single cent for using Swagbucks. Go here to get started!

I have personally cashed out for $125 in Amazon Gift cards since joining last year.

No comments: