Monday, June 13, 2011

Walgreen's - a few notes for the week

I went to Walgreen's yesterday to do a couple deals and here are a few notes.

I bought 6 of the Ragu Pasta sauces - on sale 2/$4
and 2 Lipton Teas - on sale 2/$5
Total = $17 before coupons which was more than enough to get the $5 register reward when you buy $15 in products as stated in the ad, but my Register Reward did not print. Turns out the Ragu is not triggering a register reward. The ounces stated in the ad is for a BIG Ragu jar that looks completely different than the pic in the ad and Walgreen's does not carry. They had to just ring up $15 worth of Lipton Tea to get my RR to print.

I also did the Airwick deal. Buy the Airwick Freshmatic $7.99. Used $4 off coupon from 6/12 Smart Source and a $3 Register Reward did not print out. They could not get it to print, so they have me $3 off the price of the product. At another store, it did print, so I am not sure what is going on with this one.

No comments: