Friday, July 22, 2011

Mega Swagbucks Friday!


It's Mega Swagbucks Friday!

I haven't posted about Swagbucks in quite a while, but I still LOVE them!!!

Swagbucks is free to join! After you join, download the free toolbar (or go to the Swagbucks site here) and start your searches using Swagbucks. You will randomly win Swagbucks for doing your searches thru them! They use Google search so you get the same search information you normally would, but you get rewarded.

You can then cash in your Swagbucks for free prizes. I wait until I have 450 Swagbucks and then I get a $5 Amazon gift card! I have done this 23 times in the time I have been using Swagbucks. I love that I can save the Amazon gift cards up and use them when I need them (like Christmas shopping when Amazon does all their Amazing sales!!!!).

They are other ways to earn Swagbucks too:
Daily Poll = 1 Swagbuck
Surveys = just checking to see if you have any earns 1 Swagbuck
Taking Surveys = numerous Swagbucks
Using the toolbar = 1 Swagbuck daily

So you can see that they can add up quickly.

Go here to see Swagbucks and sign up for yourself.

No comments: