Monday, July 11, 2011

My Target trip today


First - there is a lot of clearance going on! I got the above Aqua Blast Hopscotch game for my little one for only $3.49!

I also got:

2 pack Sharpies - on sale for $1 - used $1/1 Target coupon here = FREE
10 pack Paper Mate Pens - $1.02 - used $1/1 Paper Mate Target coupon = .02!
2 - 10 packs Bic Cristal pens - .99 each - used $1/2 Target coupon = 50 cents each

Scotch Tape - $1 - used $1 Scotch tape printable coupon here = FREE! (There is also a 50 cents/1 Target coupon, so you might be able to use both and get 50 cents overage! You can always use a Taget coupon and a manufacturer coupon on the same item, but some cashiers get picky about free stuf and overage)

Mead flash cards - $1.79 - used $1/1 Target coupon = 79 cents

On a side note - I also saw Healthy Choice Steamer meals on sale for $2.39 at my store! YUM!

No comments: