Monday, August 1, 2011

A couple of good deal on Moolala today.


$39 for 1 year of Roadside assistance from RoadCard Plus ($80 value)
I think this would be great for a kid that is going off to college. It would be peace of mind if they are out of state. It would be a great gift for an elderly relative as well.


This is another deal that I really like!
$12 for $25 worth of Unbreakable Vazu vases with FREE SHIPPING!!!

I got these previously and I LOVE them! They fold flat when not in use for easy storage and they make a great gift. I love getting some inexpensive flowers to give with them.

Go here to see these deals.

1 comment:

Monica said...

I'm a new GFC follower from the Boost Your Buzz Summer Giveaway. Thanks for participating, it's a great way to meet new people. Hope you can drop by and visit me too!
Monica
http://oldermommystillyummy.blogspot.com/