Thursday, August 25, 2011

Hero Huggers on sale today on MamaSource

View this deal

If your kid is anything like mine, it's hard to find shorts and pants that fit her! If I buy the right length, the waist is too big, but if I buy the right waist size, then they are too short.

I just saw these Hero Hugger belts on MamaSource today. I might have to try them!

Get a $30 voucher for only $15 and that looks like it will get you 2 belts and they have a TON of patterns and colors so that you can pick just the right ones for your little one. It's a flat $6.95 for shipping making it $21.95 for 2 belts (and possibly more depending on if you pick a pattern or solid color).

Go here to see the deal.

Even better, when you make a purchase from MamaSource, you get to pick a school that will get 5% of the sale price! I picked my daughter's future elementary school :-)

No comments: