Friday, September 2, 2011

I "Like" Books - great idea!

i like book - pink

Oh how I LOVE this idea!

Today on MamaSource, get an I "like" book for only $12 (down from $19.95) with FREE SHIPPING!

You can choose a book for parents where you write down the things you like about your child or you can choose a couples book where both people write down what they like about each other :-)

Fill out a scrapbook-style book with everything you like about the special child in your life



From the website:
The i like book was launched by a mom who wanted a creative, long-lasting way of showing her children how much they meant to her. All books are printed in the USA from eco-friendly materials, so you can show some love for the planet, too.

Special couple's version celebrates your relationship and admiration for each other

This would make a wonderful anniversary or baby shower gift!

I am getting one to fill out about my special 3 year old daughter. It will be great to look back at later to see all the special things she was doing at this age! Time goes by so fast. This is a nice way to remember some of it.

Go here to see this deal.

Don't forget, MamaSource donates 5% of your purchase to the school or your choice. I have my donations go to my daughter's future elementary school.

No comments: