Monday, November 7, 2011

Campus Book Rentals Review


I posted this over the weekend, but wanted to make sure everyone saw it!

This post is for my friend Katie!

College is expensive! Really expensive!!!!
(Thinking about it makes me cringe. We have 2 older kids not too far from college age.)

I know that if I was still in college, or if I was a parent of a college student (especially if I was helping to pay for it) I would want to know all the ways to save money. That's where Campus Book Rentals comes in.

Campus Book Rentals offers books 40-90% off retail prices with FREE SHIPPING both ways!

Here are some of the benefits of Campus Book Rentals:

30 day Risk Free Returns
FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYS!!!! (WOW!)
Trusted since 2007
Live Customer Support
Largest Selection in the Nation
Most flexible rental periods
Served customers on over 5,000 campuses!
No membership fees
They also buy books.

Here some examples of prices:

Chemistry book, cheapest you can get it on Amazon is $207.33,
can be rented for $61.55.

English 1010 book, cheapest find on Amazon is $57.95
can be rented for $35.00

Statistics book, cheapest find on Amazon is $86.99
can be rented for $38.72


Shipping Procedure
As an added bonus, for each text book that you rent from Campus Book Rentals, they donate to Operations Smile.

Operation Smile continues to lead the way in effective, safe surgeries worldwide through medical diplomacy and research. If you want to learn more about Operation Smile go here.


Go here to check out Campus Book Rentals.com for yourself. If you are in college, it's worth a look to see if you can save some money.

Disclosure - I was not financially compensated for this review. All opinions are 100% my own.

No comments: