Thursday, November 3, 2011

Tonka Ricochet Trickster - $14.99 at Toys R Us!


I was recently sent one of these very cool Tonka Ricochet trickster cars from Bzz Agent (oh how I love Bzz Agent) to review and I have to tell you - it is a ton of fun! My 3 year old can work the controller and drive the dog nuts :-) My husband took the controller for a bit and figured out a few of the tricks.

My little one took it to school for show and share and the teacher told me after school that day that it was one of the most fun show and shares of the year!!! (That is part of the reason I wanted to make sure everyone knew about this great deal this weekend - thinking Christmas!)

You can get this cool toy for only $14.99 Friday and Saturday at Toys R Us!!!!

Go here to see the Toys R Us ad.

Go here to see more about the Tonka Ricochet product!

No comments: