Friday, December 30, 2011

Doggy Loot - FREE $10 Credit for new members!


If you have a doggie, you really need to check out Doggy Loot.

Right now, if you go thru this link here, you will get an instant $10 credit when you sign up!!!!

Current deals:
2 pack of waterproof Loopies - $17 (plus $4 shipping) - only $11 shipped after $10 new member credit

$15 for $30 to Canine House which sells TONs of doggy needs plus FREE SHIPPING! (only $5 if you are new to Doggy Loot after your $10 credit!)

$26 for 4 Tuff Tuff toys with FREE SHIPPING (only $16 with $10 new member credit)

I have ordered several times from Doggy Loot. I have found some very good deals on products for our black lab and I haven't had any problems with any or my orders. I would highly recommend getting your FREE $10 credit so that you have it when you see something that you want for your doggie.

Go here to get your $10 credit.

No comments: