Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Dierberg's dinner deals

Jan Lets Make a Meal Deal

Do you need a quick dinner? I did last night and I went to Dierberg's for one of their Let's Make a Meal Deals!

Rotisserie Chicken Deal

I went with the rotisserie chicken deal.

From Our Deli
Buy Rotisserie Chicken (I picked the Joe's seasoning - it was tasty, but they have lemon pepper too!)
$6.99 ea.
Get these FREE:
-1/2 pt. house-made poultry gravy
-1 pt. real house-made mashed potatoes
(I added a bag of steamed veggies - I LOVE Green Giant Steamers - and dinner was done!)

Other deals: (that I might try this week!)

Buy Fresh Ground Round - $3.99 lb. on sale!
Get these FREE:
-Carrots, 2 lb. bag, -Yellow Onions 3 lb. bag, -Russet Potatoes 5 lb. bag

Buy One 2 pk of Red Baron Pizza - $6.88 on sale!
Get these FREE:
-One 2 ltr. btl. Dr. Pepper 10, -One 12 oz. package, Fresh Express Garden Salad

Buy Beef Pot Roast Meal - $4.99 lb. on sale!
Get these FREE:
-4 pk. King's Hawaiian Rolls, 10 oz. pkg. Fresh Express, Italian or Hearts of Romaine Salad Blend

Buy 2 pkgs. Oscar Mayer Bacon - 2 for $7 on sale!
Save $1 On any purchase of eggs or produce! (coupon for this one in store)

You can go here to see the deals.

Deals are good thru Jan 16th.

No comments: