Monday, January 9, 2012

Great deals on Mamasource today!!!


$10 for a $20 Thred Up Box!!! (includes shipping)

From the website:
thredUP is an online baby and kids clothing swap- and after giving it a try, I have to say it’s my new favorite way to buy second-hand. No waking up early for yard sales, or standing in long consignment lines. Just inexpensive clothes from the comfort of your home and the convenience of your computer.

I did a review and giveaway for Thred Up about 6 months ago and I think this is a great way to exchange the clothes that your little one grows out of and get gently used ones!

Go here to check out the deal and read more about Thred Up.


$20 for $40 of cute items from Kidorable! (I love Kidorable!!!)

Does not include shipping.

Go here to see this deal.


This is a cute idea!

$9 (plus $2 shipping) for 3 packs of Shoezooz stickers.

These waterproof and moisture proof stickers go inside your kids shoes to teach them which shoe goes on which foot! Great for teaching independence and getting you out of the house quicker!

Go here to see this deal.

Don't forget that Mamasource donates 5% of your purchase to the school of your choice, so don't forget to designate a school. I chose my daughter's future elementary school.

No comments: