Tuesday, January 17, 2012

HOT - 3 Esse reusable bags - $11 shipped (or less)

$11 for 3 Reusable Bags and 1 Pak from Esse ($22 Value)

This is a great deal! I have these exact bags and I love them. I use them all the time. I love how nicely they fold up and have a strap to keep them rolled up. They fit nicely in my purse so that I always have a bag and I don't have to use a plastic bag from the store!

Today - get this 3 pack for only $11 shipped!!!! Go thru the link below and you will also get a $5 instant credit when you sign up making this deal only $6 shipped!!! That is only $2 per bag and you get the carry bag too!

UPDATE - this is a super easy deal - no vouchers or going to another site, they will automatically mail them to the address you enter when you sign up after you buy the deal!!!!
Go here to Groupalicous to sign up and see the deal. (you have to go thru the link to get the $5 credit)
These also make GREAT gifts!

No comments: