Friday, January 6, 2012

Target card benefits and Take Charge of Education



Do you have a Target card (debit or credit card)? If so, you should make sure that you register your card for the Take Charge of Education program!

Target will donate 1% of your purchases to the school of your choice. My little one will start school in 1 1/2 years, so I picked her future school to donate to!

It was very easy to register and it doesn't cost me a thing. FREE money for the school and we all know that schools can use all the money they can get.

I have the Target debit card. It is linked to my checking account and works just like my debit card for my bank. It was very easy to get. I just took a check into the store and I was approved in about 5 minutes (you can enroll online as well).

When you have a Target debit card or credit card, you get FREE shipping on any purchase from Target.com and 5% off every purchase at Target or on Target.com! That is FREE money for you and you can take advantage of all those great clearance deals online, save an extra 5% off of them and get FREE SHIPPING with no minimum!

Seems like a great deal for you and for the school!

Go here to see more about the Target card (and enroll if you don't have one) and the Take Charge of Education program.

No comments: