Thursday, April 26, 2012

Bristol's Seafood Restaurant coupon


$20 of with our compliments

I have mentioned Bristol's restaurant on here before. I am a HUGE fan! Their food is absolutely delicious! I am from the east coast and their seafood is as close to home as I can get. My husband tells me they have some good steak too :-)

I received an email from them today with a great deal. Go here to print a coupon for $10 off a purchase of $30 or more or $20 off a purchase of $50 or more! With this coupon, I won't have to wait for a special occasion!

This coupon is good till June 7, 2012 (except Mother's Day). One per table. Dine in Only, Excludes alcohol.

Location:
2314 Technology Drive
O'Fallon, MO 63368
(I am not sure if this coupon is also good at the other locations, but you could call to find out. There is another location in Creve Coeur.)

No comments: