Monday, April 23, 2012

Sweet and Sassy Hair Salon in West County


Do you have a little girl? Have you been to the Sweet and Sassy Salon in West County???

I took my 3 year old there today for her first ever haircut!!!!

I purchased a deal from Deal Chicken a while back and took her there for nails polished, shampoo, hair cut and style with glitter! She was so cute when she was done, we went over to Picture People for pictures!

While I was there, they told me that every Monday and Tuesday from 10am to 3pm, they have a toddler hair cut special. Kids under 4 get a haircut and style with glitter for only $10.

They also have a special for the bigger girls:

Butterfly Fairy Makeover
Just $25 per girl
Perfect for Spring - a party up-do with a butterfly hair clip, fun face paint, just a polish on her nails with a buttefly nail art, Fairy wings, certificate and keepsake photo. Just $25 per girl!

I didn't know this, but they do parties too! What a perfect party for a little girl.

Go here to their website to check out all their specials and print COUPONS!!!!

No comments: