Thursday, May 3, 2012

Canon Powershot Elph camera - love it!


I have to rave about this camera!!!!!

My hubby gave me an early mother's day present because my daughter has a recital this weekend.

This Canon PowerShot Elph 300hs is AWESOME!!!!!!

I have been playing with it and it takes incredible picures. The zoom is outstanding! I was so impressed.


This picture was taken without any zoom.


This picture was taken from the same spot. Isn't the zoom great!!! I was impressed!

Another feature that I am impressed with is the way this camera can take a pic of a moving object without being blurry.


This pic was of my daughter's fan in her room while it was running! Love it!

Ok, so I like when I can get real reviews of a product from someone who has it and I thought you guys might like a recommendation for a good pocket camera if you are in the market for one.

No comments: