Monday, June 11, 2012

62% off Disney magazine for kids!


Here is a nice deal for the kids.

Get Disney Magazine for only $15/year (62% off!).

Choose from 6 different subscriptions:

■Disney Pixar Cars
■Disney Princesses
■Disney Fairies
■Disney Junior
■Phineas and Ferb
■Marvel Super Heroes

I have heard GREAT things about Disney magazines. I think I will try the Disney Junior magazine for my little one. Can't hurt to try it out at this price!

Your voucher will be ready immediately after purchase and you can redeem it today. It's super easy! (I just did it)

Go here to see this deal. (If this deal doesn't pop right up, change the city at the top of the page to St Louis and you will see this deal).

If you are new to Eversave, go here to sign up and you may get a new member credit!



No comments: