Sunday, July 22, 2012

My Thirty One party

Spend $31 and choose from 5 products for only $5 - @ThirtyOne

I just had a Thirty One party for a friend of mine who is just starting out as a Thirty One consultant. I normally wouldn't do this, but I want to make her first party a success and the July special is great for back to school.

For every $31 you spend, you can get one of the above items for only $5 (so if you spend $62, you get 2 items for $5 each). You can also get $5 personalization this month (down from $7). The above items include a cinch lunch tote (super cute and great for a fashion conscious teenager) or the zipper lunch tote (great for work). You can also choose from the zipper makeup bag or the mini tote.


One of my favorites is this Over the Shoulder bag for $42. Great for when you are taking your kids someplace with a lot to do like the zoo. This was #1 on my wish list.

And this is AWESOME for the trunk of the car. The large utility tote for $35! This was #2 on my wish list.

Go here if you want to shop (click on the place an order tab) and see all that they have and all the great patterns. If you do place an order, could you please pick my party? I would greatly appreciate it. My party will be open till Friday July 27th to place orders.

No comments: