Tuesday, August 14, 2012

$15 for $30 worth of reusable bags

Original

For all the mommies out there with kids getting ready to go back to school, this one might interest you.

$15 for $30 to spend on Reusies - reusable sandwich and snack bags

Eliminate plastic bag waste and help the environment with ReUsies. ReUsies are fun, reusable bags that you can use to pack everything from PB&J sandwiches to carrots and apple slices. They come in colorful patterns and keep food fresh! Do a good deed and grab some today!

I really want to give these a shot when my little one starts school next year. I like that they can be tossed in the dishwasher to be cleaned. (That is a big selling point for me.)

I am curious. Has anyone tried them?

Go here to see the deal. (If it doesn't pop right up, scroll to the bottom and look at the other deals - you can scroll thru those too.)

If you are new to Plum District, go here to sign up and see the deal.






No comments: