Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Ebates - FREE to join and FREE money for you



For all of those who haven't joined Ebates yet, I just want to let you know that I am getting another payment from them today for $9.50 for purchases made thru Ebates from March thru June of this year! All I had to do was join Ebates (for FREE!) and then start my online shopping at the Ebates website. It's super easy to do and you get free money each quarter right into your Paypal account (my preferred and super easy method) or by check.

My payment details:

View Details 8/4/2011You were paid by PayPal $7.39.

So far, I have made $89.82 with Ebates since I started in 2009 - not too shabby.

This is all free money that I got back for things that I was already buying! (I love that part!)

It's never too early to think about Christmas shopping. Wouldn't it be nice to have this FREE money to use?

Go here to check out Ebates for yourself. It's free, easy and you have nothing to lose - just free money to get!

No comments: