Friday, August 24, 2012

Melissa and Doug has an Outlet Store!


Melissa & Doug Home

Ever since having my little girl, I have been a HUGE fan of Melissa and Doug products! They make well made educational toys that she LOVES to play with. They are all very cute and kinda fun for me, as a mom, to buy.

I am excited to tell you that Melissa and Doug now has an Outlet Store!!!

Bella Butterfly Fork and Spoon

This cute fork and spoon set are only $2.99. My daughter has these and really likes them. They got her interested in using utensils at the dinner table instead of her hands. She has the whole set with the plate and cup which are also in the outlet store and would make a nice gift set.

Seaside Sidekicks Horseshoe Set

This horseshoe set is $7.79 (down from $12.99).

Free Shipping if you spend $50 or more (think gifts!)

Go here to check it out.

No comments: