Thursday, December 6, 2012

Finding Nemo Blu Ray Deal at Toys R Us


If you are trying to get Finding Nemo on Blu Ray because it was just released from the Disney vault, you may want to try to do this deal.

I went to Toys R Us last night to get my copy (for Christmas of course!).

Finding Nemo 5 Disc collector set is on sale for $27.99
Used my $5 off coupon you can print here (expires December 9th)
I also found Toys R Us $10 off Finding Nemo Blu Ray coupons right next to the registers!!!!
Final cost = $12.99!!!!!!!!! What a deal!

AND!!!! Toys R Us is offereing buy 1 DVD/Blu Ray and get another for 40% off if you want to get a 2nd DVD!

For my local readers, I was at Chesterfield location and they had a ton of coupons left to use.

For everyone else, I would ask at electronics to see if they have the coupons.

It was a set of 3 on a single page and the Finding Nemo coupon was at the bottom.

If you bought the $20 Groupon (no longer available) for Toys R Us, you can use it with this deal! I used mine and it worked perfectly. No problems at all. I bought a 2nd DVD to make sure I was over the $20.

No comments: