Monday, February 11, 2013

Phineas and Ferb Live show review

 
We went to see Phineas and Ferb on Saturday and as usual, it was a fantastic time!
 

The kids were super excited to see the show!!!
 
The kids really enjoyed the warm up before the show. They got the kids up dancing and singing even before Phineas and Ferb made an appearance.
 
 
Then it was time for the show. It was full of energy and kept the audience, including the adults, involved. Lots of the songs that you know and love and all of your favorite characters. My daughter's favorite song is the one that Candice sings - "Busted", haha!
 

 
Perry is one of my daughter's favorites and he was there just like the show on tv.
 
If you have a kid who likes Phineas and Ferb, I encourage you to see this show, it's a good one!! It keeps the kids, and the adults who have to take them, entertained. I, for one, think that is important since I have been to some kid shows where I was bored silly. This is not one of those shows.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My daughter LOVED the Phineas and Ferb Live Show. She was in awe with seeing all her favorite characters come to life. We can’t wait for the next one! - Katie B.