Thursday, April 4, 2013

Fitbit One Review - I Love it!


I have told several people lately about my Fitbit One Wireless Activity Plus Sleep Montior. I LOVE it!!!


I was a little put off by the price (about $97) when I was looking for activity monitors, but I eventually bit the bullet and bought it from Amazon. Now, I am so glad that I did. It's a product that actually works (unlike some cheap pedometers) and gives accurate data. It's easy to remember to use each day and has been a good motivational tool.

Here are some of the features:

Tracks steps, distance, calories burned and stairs climbed

Monitor how long and how well you sleep (I like this part. Helps me establish a better routine and see those nights when I get too little sleep!)

Wakes you (and not your partner) with a silent alarm

Syncs automatically to your computer or select smartphones and tablets via Bluetooth 4.0 (I have it synced to my Iphone. This is a great feature. I can check it thru the day and see how close I am to my 10,000 step goal)
Set goals, view progress and earn badges

You can't see from the pictures, but this is a tiny item. In it's case, I attach it to my bra each day so I don't have to worry about whether I am wearing pants with appopriate pockets. It attaches securely so it is not going to get lost or broken.

The Fitbit One comes with a wrist holder for when you are sleeping and I thougth it was a little bit big at first, but I don't even notice it and it's easy to put on and remove in the morning.

It has a rechargable battery that has been lasting me about 5 days at a time. Easily plugs into your computer for recharing and doesn't take very long to charge.

All in all, I am happy with my purchase. It is a great motivator for me and I like the graphs that I can look at to see how I am doing each week or month.

If you want to learn more about the Fitbit One, go here to check it out.




No comments: