Monday, April 22, 2013

The new Crayola Experience

 
Crayola is excited to celebrate their 110th anniversary!! Can you believe they are 110?
 
To celebrate this monumental birthday, the 8 original Crayola crayons are throwing a birthday bash at the new fun-omenal Crayola Experience, the world's only interactive Crayola family attraction.
 
You can join in on the fun! Go here to the Crayola Facebook page where you can follow the crayons on an adventure, learn about the colors and enter to win a FREE trip to the Grand Opening of the new Crayola Experience that opens in May 2013!!!
 
More information about the Crayola Experience:
The new Crayola Experience features four floors of new interactive exhibits and one-of-a-kind attractions that will bring the magic of color and your child's creativity to life! The winner will be among the first to experience the fun, along with a three- night, all-expenses paid stay. It's an experience your kids will never forget - and neither will you!
 
The Crayola Experience is located in Easton, PA. Here is the website if you want to learn more and plan a trip!
 
I just went to check out the Crayola Facebook page and the daily crayon adventure. My 4 year old thought it was cute. I definitely entered to win the trip while I was there. Someone has to win!
 
Disclosure - Crayola sent me the information for this post. I was not financially compensated, but I think I will get a product, but I would have told you about this anyway!

No comments: