Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Gymboree is having a HUGE sale


Gymboree is having a HUGE sale!!!


The entire store is on sale for $16.99 or less!!! That means you can score some really HOT deals.



I was in store last night and saw this cute Puffer coat that was originally $56.95 and only $16.99 with the sale!!!

Don't forget to check your magazines. I had a 20% off coupon from either Parents magazine or my Family Circle magazine. I was able to score the above coat for only $13.60 after coupon!!!!

Dresses were only $16.99 as well!!! Great time to get a Christmas dress.

Also at my store were 2 racks of clothes that were only $3.99!!! It didn't matter what the marked price was, they were all $3.99. I was able to score a red cardigan, a pair of shorts and 2 pair of pajamas (shorts and shirts) for $3.99 each. Only $3.19 each after coupon!!!

You can go here to shop online and get free shipping if you spend over $75.

No comments: