Monday, December 2, 2013

Ebtes - free money when you shop online!


 
I know a lot of people are going to be shopping online today and this holiday season. You should consider signing up for Ebates!!!
 
Start your online shopping trips at Ebates and you get FREE money deposited into your Ebates account when you shop at a participating store. You get paid quarterly either by check or right into your Paypal account. The last few times I have been paid, I had the option of getting an Amazon gift card (with a bonus)!!!!!
 
There are a TON of online participating stores including Amazon, Target, Victoria's Secret and TONS more.
 
It's easy and it's FREE! My last quarterly payment was $19.73. This was all bonus money for me. It was FREE money back from shopping that I was already going to do online. SWEET!
 
Go here to sign up for Ebates and don't forget to go to Ebates first before you start shopping.

No comments: