Saturday, January 11, 2014

Soda Stream hires Scarlett Johansson


Soda Stream is gearing up for a big advertisement at the Super game this year!!!

They have hired Scalett Johansson as their first official spokesperson!!!

In a statement from Johansson:
 "I've been using the SodaStream products myself and giving them as gifts for many, many years,” said Johansson. “The company's commitment to a healthier body and a healthier planet is a perfect fit for me. I love that the product can be tailored to any lifestyle and palate. The partnership between me and SodaStream is a no brainer. I am beyond thrilled to share my enthusiasm for SodaStream with the world!!”

I am looking forward to seeing what kind of commercial they come up with this year. Last year, their original ad was banned by CBS!! You can go here to see last year's ad (it was pretty funny). This year's commercial is supposed to air during the 4th quarter of the game and is said to be pretty steamy! Scarlett Johansson is going to demostrate how easy (and sexy) it is to make your own bubbly beverages!

Have you tried a Soda Stream?

Here are a few facts to think about.


If you do use a Soda Stream, let me know what your favorite flavor is so I can try it!!!

No comments: