Monday, April 21, 2014

The Happy's interactive toy and Papa Murphy's



Have you met the Happy's yet?

I was lucky enough to be selected by Mommy Parties to get to try out the cute new toys! My 5 year old little girl invited 3 of her friends over to check them out and have some Papa Murphy's pizza.

The Happy's Pets Plush - Chance the Beagle -  Cepia, LLC - Toys"R"Us

The Happy's are cute interactive pets that play, learn tricks, make silly sounds and even chase a ball. After putting in the batteries and the girls each choosing a pet, they started playing and they loved them. They had a really good time. I would highly recommend these as a gift.  

If you want to learn more about The Happy's, you can watch this commercial.


If you are having a party with little ones, I also recommend Mini Murph pizzas from Papa Murphy's.


These cute kits came with everything little people need to make a pizza all their own all packed in a nice little pizza box. The girls loved it and I liked letting them make their own lunch. It was fun and very tasty. 

Thank you Mommy Parties, we had a great time! #TheHappys

Disclosure - I was not financially compensated for this review. All opinions are 100% my own and I received the products to facilitate this review.

No comments: