Friday, September 19, 2014

Score HOT deals on Fisher Price toys!

Fisher-Price Little People Lil' Movers Airplane
For all my friends with a little one or know someone with a little one, here is a SUPER HOT deal on a Fisher Price Little People Lil Movers Plane.

This plane is price for only $10.88 on Walmart.com
 (I saw it for between $19.99 and $21 at Target)
Go to Target or Walmart and show the Walmart.com price on your phone to get it for $10.88
ALSO - go here to print a coupon for $5 off this item
Final price - $5.88!!!!! I just did this deal yesterday, so I know it works!

Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Rock-a-Stack

Another great deal is the Fisher Price Rock a Stack which is priced for only $3.99 at Walmart.com ($7 at Target right now!)
Use this coupon here to save an additional $2 
Final price - $1.99!!!! (I did this deal too!)

Several more Fisher Price coupons to look at on the links above and you may be able to score some other great deals.

Thank you Tanya!


No comments: