Monday, April 18, 2011

GUM Soft Picks Review and Coupon link

 
Do you have a kid with braces? If so, please read this review.
 
I was recently sent a sample pack of Gum Soft Picks from Smilely 360 for review.
 
I opened the pack and I have to say that they looked perfect for getting that food that gets stuck in braces. My 13 year old step son currently has braces and I was right, they are PERFECT! The small pack fits easily in his binder so they are there after he eats lunch at school and doesn't have time to brush. We should have had these earlier!
 
GUM Soft-Picks have 76 soft, rubber bristles that easily slide between teeth (and braces) to remove food. They clean deep and are more gentle on gums than wooden or plastic picks.

You can go here to print a coupon for 55 cents off a package to try them for yourself.

Disclosure - I was sent the product free of charge from Smiley 360 for my review. I was not financially compensated. All opinions are my own.


No comments: