Monday, April 18, 2011

Loreal One Sweep Eye Shadow and Double Extend Eye Illumiator Mascara Review


Ok - so I meant to take a pic of my eye shadow and mascara before I opened and used them, but I was going out last week and wanted to use them. Ooops. Sorry.

I was sent Loreal One Sweep Eye Shadow and Double Extend Eye Illuminator Mascara from Bzz Agent for my review.

I LOVED the Double Extend Eye Illuminator mascara from the first time I used it. There are 2 sides. Use the first side to lengthen and intensify the color of your lashes. I have long lashes to begin with, but they were movie star long with this mascara. Use the 2nd side to illuminate your lashes. This second side coats lashes with light reflecting pearls. While this was great for a night out, I don't think I would use it for everyday wear. Double Extend Eye Illuminator comes in 4 colors:
Black Copper for Blue Eyes
Black Bronze for Green/Hazel eyes
Black Quartz for Brown Eyes
Black Crystal for All Eyes

I also tried the Loreal One Sweep Eye Shadow, but that was a little more difficult for me to get the hang of putting it on. The applicator allows you to swipe over all 3 coordinating colors at the same time and to apply them in one "sweep". Ok - so it took me a few tries to actually get it on correctly, but after I did, I was happy with the results and it did get easier my 3rd and 4th time. Now I can apply it like a pro. (Just wanted to warn you about that first try!)
Loreal One Sweep Eye Shadow comes in 3 color palettes for different eye colors:
Blue
Green/Hazel
Brown

I am so glad that I got a chance to try these!

Disclosure - I was sent both products free of charge to facillitate my review. I was not financially compenstated. All opinions are my own.

No comments: