Saturday, November 5, 2011

My shopping trip today


Had a good day today with the little one!

We went to her first My Gym class. (I got a Groupon a few months back for 4 visits! Love Groupon!) She loved her class - Mighty Mites!

After class we went over to Crazy 8 in the mall to check out the sale. I am so glad that I did!!! I found a bunch of short sleeve shirts on sale for $2.99 and a few for $1.99 and I had my 20% off coupon from Parents magazine!!!!! What an awesome deal. I did get a few long sleeve shirts too (inlcuding a cute Halloween one for next year and a Christmas one for this year) and a pair of jeans that were on sale for $11 (before my 20% off coupon!!!). I hope you guys have taken advantage of one of these free magazine deals to get the coupons like this. They really do come in handy for these types of sales!!!!

I bought:
6 short sleeve shirt
1 white dress shirt (with hearts - I couldn't resist) $12.99
1 pair of jeans $11
1 Christmas shirt $9.95
1 Halloween shirt for next year $4.99
2 long sleeve shirts
1 pink skort $4.99

I paid a total of $58 plus tax for a total of 13 items. I think it was a good day!

Remember - Gymboree is also having their Friends and Family sale this weekend. Rewards members get 30% off - joining is FREE! Gymboree is definitely more expensive than Crazy 8, but if you shop the sale or clearance, you can usually find some reasonable deals. (And their clothes are so darn cute!)

No comments: