Sunday, November 6, 2011

Toys R Us - Operation Buzz Lightyear - $1 and Shop Runner deal


If you have a Shop Runner account (you can try it free for 30 days. Go here to see the details.), then you can get Operation Buzz Lightyear for only $1 shipped!!!

I ordered 2 of them for Christmas and I paid $2 plus tax!

Operation Buzz Lightyear is on sale at Toys R Us starting today for only $1!!!!!!!! This would make a great toy donation gift! (And the best part is because I have Shop Runner, I didn't even have to get out of my pajamas to get this deal!!! LOVE IT!)

If you sign up now for Shop Runner, you will have 30 days to use it for FREE to get Christmas presents in your jammies too! Go here to check it out.

If you don't have Shop Runner, hurry out to Toys R Us and you might be able to score one of these $1 Operation Buzz Lightyears today.

No comments: