Saturday, March 31, 2012

Quaker Oatmeal Squares review and free sample


Look at the yummy treat that showed up in the mail today! New Quaker Oatmeal Honey Nut Squares from Bzz Agent! I have been a member of Bzz Agent for a long time. They send out some of the best free stuff for me to try and samples or coupons for me to share with my friends (like the 3 little boxes in the picture).

I got to try my Quaker Oatmeal Honey Nut Squares soon after the box arrived. I had it as a snack. I like to have dry cereal as a snack. This cereal is a little bit sweet (the hint of natural Honey Nut flavor), but not overly sweet, make my teeth hurt, like a typical kid cereal. This cereal has 210 calories per 1 cup serving and 5g of fiber! I don't know about other people, but usually when I find a cereal that has a good about of fiber, it takes too much like it has a good amount of fiber (ie not great). This cereal was tasty. My 3 year old is munching on a bowl of them right now and asked for more.

If you want to get a sample to try for yourself, go here to the Quaker Oatmeal Squares page, "like" them and request your own free sample (let them know Saving with Brandi sent you please).

Quaker Oatmeal Squares also come in Cinnamon, Brown Sugar or Golden Maple flavors. I personally want to try all of them :-) They all sound pretty good. I hope you like them too.

Disclosure - I was sent my box of cereal and samples for free from Bzz Agent to facilitate my review. I was not financially compensated and all opinions are 100% my own.

No comments: