Sunday, September 29, 2013

Disney on Ice Celebrates 100 Years of Magic review

 
We attended the Disney on Ice celebrates 100 years of Magic show last night and it was fabulous!
 
Lots of the characters and music that we all know and love. My daughter's favorite was Ariel and the little girl that we were with loved that Stitch was there as well.
 
 
My personal favorite part of the show was that they played lots of the songs that we know and could sing along with. That was fun. Mickey floating around in a light up hot air balloon was cute too.
 
We attended this event at Chaifetz arena in St Louis and I have to give a shout out to how great the customer service was at this event. I have attended quite a few of these events and we have always had a wonderful time. Last night, we had nice seats, but a large group of people sat behind us and there was a little boy who sat on his moms lap behind me for the show. The problem was, he was a big kid and he kicked me in the back of the head - more than once. By the fourth time, I needed a break. I excused myself for a moment and got the attention of an usher who called someone else to help me. I wish I had the gentleman's name, but he was an angel! He was all about the customer service and found us new seats where we could watch the rest of the show and enjoy it! I love great customer service.
 
I hope you guys get a chance to catch a Disney on Ice show. They are always a good time and the kids get such a kick out of all the characters and displays. It's like bringing a little piece of Disney close to home.
 
If you are interested in seeing a Disney on Ice show near you, check out the schedule here.

No comments: